AboutThis website is a project of the New Policy Institute (NPI), a 501(c)3. Our goal is promote the idea of a 21st Century Border. This site is a work in progress.
- Wall Street Journal – Immigration Bill is Tougher on Crossings
- Politico – Sierra Club backs immigration reform
- ABC News – Schumer and Mccain See Huge Majority for Immigration Bill
- CBS News: Sen. Leahy: Don’t “exploit” Boston to “derail” immigration
- Talking Points Memo: Former Republican Cabinet Secretary Dismantles ‘Dangerous’ Right-Wing Immigration Talking Point
Tag Archives: immigration reform
Participants of the first panel of the series Rethinking Immigration Reform at NDN were optimistic on the prospects of a solution to our broken immigration system in the aftermath of the Supreme Court decision regarding Arizona anti-immigrant law SB 1070 … Continue reading